2 cups finely chopped, lean ham
6 cups of red or yukon gold potatoes, cut into bite sized pieces
1 (16 oz) pkg frozen corn or 1 (15 oz) can corn, drained
1/4 cup finely chopped onions
1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
1/2 cup milk
2 Tblsp flour
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbslp butter or margarine
1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Layer ham, potatoes, corn, and onion into slow cooker.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the milk, soup, flour, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk together until smooth.
3. Pour over the ham and potato mixture and stir until well blended. Dot mixture with butter.
4. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
5. During the last 30 minutes of cooking time add 1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese to the mixture. Mix well, and continue to cook until cheese is melted.