1 tablespoon oil
1 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/4 to 1/2-inch pieces
2 cups frozen corn, thawed
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/3 cup water
1 pkg (1.25 oz) taco seasoning mix
1 cup (4 oz) shredded Cheddar cheese
2 cans (8 oz each) crescent rolls
1 cup shredded lettuce
1/2 cup chopped tomato
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup salsa
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 14-inch pizza pan or large cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat until hot. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes or until no longer pink in center, stirring frequently.
2. Add corn, bell pepper, water and taco seasoning mix; mix well. Heat until bubbly. Reduce heat to medium; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in cheese. Set aside.
3. Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles on sprayed cookie sheet with short sides of triangles toward center, overlapping into wreath shape and leaving 5-inch round opening in center. Lightly press short sides of dough to flatten slightly.
4. Spoon chicken filling onto widest part of dough. Pull end points of triangles over filling and tuck under dough to form ring. (Filling will be visible.)
5. Bake at 375°F. for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine lettuce, tomato and olives; toss gently to mix.
6. Spoon lettuce mixture into center of ring. Serve with sour cream and salsa.